BASSENDEANS FINEST APARTMENTS FOR SALE
In a highly sought after location, this development comprises six modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments and are ready to move in now. They feature a combination of single storey and two-storey apartments with high-quality specifications and craftsmanship built upon 665sqm.
With an attractive streetscape, appealing lifestyle, convenient and central location, this is a low maintenance complex, designed and configured for functional and practical open plan living. Features include a private outdoor courtyard or balcony, quality fixtures and fittings, modern features, at an attractive and affordable price offering. The planning, design, development and visual interest of this complex was carefully considered with the location and surroundings offered. Local artist, Matthew McVeigh was commissioned to design feature panels inset to the rendered wall fencing and entrance gates.
*Images are used for illustration purposes only
You don’t have to sacrifice space for a prime location you can now have it all. All 6 apartments have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as undercover car bays right at your door.
Visually appealing hard and soft landscaping of the grounds were professionally designed as with the external and internal colour themes of the complex which were selected by Ventura Home Group interior designers.
You will also enjoy these inclusions:
- Stone benchtops to all wet areas
- Venetian blinds
- LED down lights
- Premium carpet and tile flooring
- Split system air conditioning to living rooms
- Gas hot water system
- Lockable storeroom.
Broadway Avenue, Bassendean
- Local Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Banks and Shops – at Old Perth Road precinct
- Veterinary Hospital, Dental Clinic, 24 Hour Gym
- Bassendean Square Shopping Centre
- Bassendean Oval
- Bassendean Bowling Club
- Bassendean Primary School
- Cyril Jackson High School
- Multiple Churches
- Perth Airport and Perth International Airport is within 8 km
- Easy access to major arterial roads including Collier Rd, Lord St, Guildford Rd and Tonkin Highway