Exclusive Release Now Selling From $295,000Attractive to First Home Buyers & Investors! ENQUIRE NOW
MORE TIME FOR THE THINGS YOU LOVE
A suave and sophisticated design, the Candlestick Brace at Dayton is a modern masterpiece. Located in the desirable Swan Valley and Caversham border, only 20kms from the Perth CBD, this development is selling Off the Plan. Completion due late 2018.
Candlestick Brace boasts an intelligent design that optimises space and creates ample light-filled areas. Discretion and privacy exist in perfect synergy with open living areas and expansive balconies to evoke fluid living and pleasant vistas.
This twelve unit apartment complex provides a modern, contemporary twist on apartment living. Just a short drive away from some of Perth’s best wineries and restaurants you can enjoy country style living only 30 minutes drive from the Perth CBD. The complex consists of two bedroom apartments and spacious outdoor entertaining areas. Ready to move in for at the end of 2018.
You will also enjoy these inclusions;
- Architecturally designed elevation
- Stone benchtops to the kitchen and bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Secure parking
- Communal bike and bin storage
Candlestick Brace, Dayton
- Only 20km (approx.) to the Perth CBD
- Easy-access to the future rapid bus network station
- Minutes from the new Coles Caversham shopping village
- Easy access to the Perth Airports
- 10 minute (approx.) drive from the historic, picturesque Guildford precinct
- Swan Valley’s wineries, restaurants and breweries at your fingertips
- 11kms (approx.) from Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 650m (approx.) from the new (to be completed) Dayton Community Centre ready for community use in August 2017
- 100m (approx.) from St Leonards park
- First Home Buyers may be eligible for a Keystart Loan with repayments from as low as $330 per week (conditions apply).
- Keystart Approved Development.
- Attractive investment opportunity with up to 5.8% yield! Higher than the average reported yield in Dayton of 3.7% (source realestate.com.au)