Download our floorplans and information brochures
Click through to view floor plans and specification list for all apartments within the complex.Download the Brochure
The Candlestick Brace at Dayton is a modern masterpiece with an attractive elevation and sophisticated design offering a great street appeal. Located in the heart of The Swan Valley and on the Caversham border, only 20 kms (approx) from the Perth CBD.
Whether you are downsizing, investing or a first home owner, these custom built and designed apartments boast spacious open plan living, generous sized courtyards or balconies for year round entertaining whilst enjoying the sanctuary of the Swan Valley.
* 5 minute drive from the New Coles Caversham shopping village
* Less than a 20 (approx) minute drive from Perth Airport
* Less than a 10 (approx) minute drive from the historic Guildford precinct including the newly re-opened Guildford Hotel
* Down the road from the Swan Valley's wineries, restaurants and breweries
* Under 11kms (approx) from Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
* Under 20km (approx) to Perth CBD
* Metres to the new Dayton Community Centre. The new facility will include activity rooms, function halls, meeting rooms and an outdoor play area. This Community Centre will provide a tie between the established parks and future local shops for the area.
Balcony or outdoor courtyard
Carpets to bedrooms
Gas hot water system
Neutral colour scheme throughout
Split System Aircon
Only 20km (approx.) to the Perth CBD
Easy-access to the future rapid bus network station
Minutes from the new Coles Caversham shopping village
Easy access to the Perth Airports
10 minute (approx.) drive from the historic, picturesque Guildford precinct
Swan Valley’s wineries, restaurants and breweries at your fingertips
11kms (approx.) from Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
650m (approx.) from the new (to be completed) Dayton Community Centre ready for community use in August 2017
100m (approx.) from St Leonards park
First Home Buyers may be eligible for a Keystart Loan with repayments from as low as $330 per week (conditions apply).
Keystart Approved Development.
Attractive investment opportunity with up to 5.8% yield! Higher than the average reported yield in Dayton of 3.7% (source realestate.com.au)
Don’t miss your opportunity to invest in some of the most sought after Display Homes and High Quality Properties in Perth’s fastest growing suburbs.
Keep up to date with the latest Real Estate Development news in Perth
With over 50 available properties across Perth you will find the perfect home or investment opportunity